Semi Automatic Capping Machine is precision built on sturdy welded steel frame completely enclose in stainless steel sheet and doors are provided to facilitate the servicing of machine. Machine is motorized incorporating rotating threading & sealing rollers, for threading & sealing of ROPP cap.
Bottles to be capped are manually fed & manually unloaded ,In the capping process bottles are placed exactly below the rotating capping head along with the caps on it.The sealing head has inbuilt vertical movement by virture of which the bottle with cap placed below it gets tightened.
• Output/Hour - 1000 to 1400 bottles (depends upon operator skill)
• No. of sealing head - 1 Nos.
• Electrical Motor - 1 HP / 440 Volts / 3 Phase / 50 Hz
• Overall Dimension - 1100 mm (L) x 740 mm (W) x 1320 (H) Approx.
• Net Weight - 180 Kgs. Approx.
• Change parts required - Cap Die,Star wheel,Shute if cap diameter change.